What are you wearing right now and why did you choose to wear that?

right now I am in my red and purple plaid bikini style cotton underwear by a walmart brand. I am also wearing a racer back light gray tank top. I chose to wear this because I'm not going anywhere and chilling in my apartment all night. YOU?

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Lounge shorts because their comfortable and I'm watching football.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• My favorite navy blue Adidas shorts, & a hot pink solid tee.

Why? Because that is what I slept in. Also...navy blue is the new black imo; it matches everything. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A t-shirt and jeans. Because it's comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • dirty tshirt from the hamper inside out, shorts and slip on van knockoffs. I was playing drums for 2 hours so I wear the clothes that I don't care about when drumming. get really sweaty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black reebok spandex shorts, red t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Hanes silk reflections pantyhose, because they feel sexy ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• hmmm...its a blue, lime green and purple stirped tank top and blue pajama shorts with lime green cheetah print...It actually goes I didn't notice until now...

and I wore it because its 12:34am its florida and its hot here...

0|0
    0|0
  • the first things I grabbed this morning as I rolled out of bed :D.

-red silk & lace victorias secret undies.

-red, yellow pink & white bra from victorias secret.

-roots salt & pepper pants

-miss matched socks. THE BRAND. -> they come in packs of three or five. and they don't match!

-a canada baseball jersey.

my hair is up in a bun with a yellow bandana. :D.

soo lazy.

i love Sundays.

0|0
    0|0
  • An old green tank top and navy blue pj shorts because I've been super sick all weekend and I don't really care if I look like crap right now lol.(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing a loose navy blue t-shirt and a pair of my boyfriend's boxer briefs. I'm working on a dramaturgy packet and doing laundry all day, so whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing a white tshirt and under armor basketball shorts.

It's what I wore to bed, and I haven't gotten dressed yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing jeggings and a paramore honda civic tour shirt because I'm just chilling at home and just going to target later Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im in bed right now. I sleep naked, so I am wearing nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm studying for a test Tuesday so its yoga pants and a Garfield sweatshirt. Comfy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Navy blue Hollister sweatpants, a white tank, a pink long sleeve shirt. My hair is up in a bun, with a pink headband. Sunday is my bum day ;D Its comfortable, and warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants and a sweater. And socks :)

It's bloody freezing.

1|0
    0|0
  • im wearing pink shorts and a pink and grey vest with a grey cap and pink slippers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • PJs and dog slippers and a blanket because it's cold in the house

1|0
    0|0
  • Running shorts, sports bra, sweater, Nike's. Because I'm going running.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im in my adult babygrow... because I like it, and I just bought it, because I can?

0|0
    0|0
  • sweat shirt and yoga pants. comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing smiley face boxers and a black wife beater. I'm wearing this because when I came home drunk last night that's what I put on. rofl

0|0
    0|0