Beautiful eyebrows (pictures included)

which eyebrows are the best to you and why?

they are Megan fox's over the years

link

also girls, how do you know how thick your eyebrows should be? if you have a really good video or article on eyebrows please let me know.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think her eyebrows have gotten worse over the years, lol. They're too perfect, in a bad way. I like the earliest picture best.

My eyebrows have gone through some changes over the years, but nothing super drastic.

link most recent.

link

link

link

link

link

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• 2nd or last one

2nd looks more sexier, last looks more natural

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like when girls shape their eyebrows... Natural-looking facial features are the way to go.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2008 looks fuller and more attractive. I assume it's less trimmed and more natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2003 was a good year

2|1
    0|0
  • They all look the same to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • 2003 looks the best but that could be eyes, eye shadow, skin tone and hair playing a part as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • P.s. it's funny how many things girls worry about doing. Guys just worry about head hair, beard and pubes pretty much.

What Girls Said 7

• I like the 2008 ones. Mine are very similar. You can look up how to do your eyebrows on google. Here's some links about eyebrows, they're just about shaping and threading. Your eyebrows can be any thickness you want them to be. Do whatever you think suits your face. It's better to have thicker eyebrows than overplucked ones.

link

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0
  • 2007 and 2008...I like the fullness.

Reminds me of my eyebrows.

2003 eyebrows looks like they were over plucked or waxed...too thin..

2009 is ok..but still sort of thin.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2008 looks best.

Eyebrows look best dark but not mashed with pencil dark. It depends on your face but I like then they are curved and not pointed.

1|0
    0|0

you should go by your features, I have kind of a wide nose so I don't pluck my eyebrows super thin I don't keep them manly thick tho lol

i have plucked them thin and it makes my nose look big.

1|0
    0|0
    • well my features and face shape are similar to hers and I have dark hair and blue eyes and I love her brows and my natural shape is similar so I try to look more at hers than other celebs, as far as my features I don't have anything that sticks out too much everything is pretty much even and the size of the things on my face are average but thanks :)

I'm biased, I like thicker, arched eyebrows.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2008.. I like eyebrows that don't look super altered or too thin. Too fake for me. I don't thin my eyebrows at all only shape them up

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the 2008 ones. Your eyebrows can be any thickness you like. I've had really thin ones and I have thick ones now. As long as their shaped decently they're fine.

1|0
    0|0