Should I Change My Nose Jewelry?

Yes I am a guy and yes I do have my nostril pierced. Have had it pierced for 10 yrs. now. I have always worn a carefully fitted 18g ring(seamless) and am now considering changing it to a stud piece of jewelry. Please provide your honored opinions ladies - should I change from the ring to a stud and if so, advice on a particular style. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I find the stud a little feminine, I'm not really sure why. Where exactly is the hole placed?

• Left nostril center; typical placement for a nostril

• Hmm, I suppose it would look good, as long as it was big enough and not the little sparkly ones girls wear.

• Thanks for the feedback Ellex

What Girls Said 7

• Better stick to seamless ring, you can make a wrong impression with the wrong jewellery.

Change is good, you can always try different jewelleries but be careful on picking the right one.

I wouldn't like to see a man with the jewellery that is more feminine or is too big.

Would be easier to tell if you had some photos to look at.

• I think the ring would look best on a guy. but change is always good I suppose. Why not try the stud and see how it works out. maybe once you've had it in for a few days you might change ur ind completely. Its never bad to try new things.

• Ring Ring Ring!

It's just soooo sexy!

A stud does nothing for me.but a nose ring. OMG yes! ;)

• Stick with the ring. Studs may be femme.

• omg keep the ring it is soooooo super sexy I mean really the stud looks good only for lips you know like snake bites also sexy

• rings are super super hot. But I've seen a guy that works at hot topic with his lip ring as a hoop and a nose stud and it looked more than amazingly HOT! I say if you think it looks good go for it :D

• i would keep the ring. the stud will throw people off. plus the rings always look better on guys

=)

What Guys Said 1

• i agree with ellex. a stud seems girly because when I think of a nose stud I think of a small stud with a little diamond on top which screams feminine to me. keep it at a ring bro. if you want a change try changing the ring color? or instead of a solid ring change the design to a C shaped piercing?