How do you know if you're good looking or pretty?

If other people don't compliment you and tell you you're attractive, how do you really know if you are attractive? Can you tell by how easily you make froends? Although, I see average looking people have tons of friends, so looks really don't play a part in making friends...

So how do you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not something you can figure out by counting compliments, or friends, or looking in the mirror. Really beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Literally. The only way to know if someone this you are attractive, is for them to give you their honest opinion about it. Knowing if they are honest is hard, but the less you know the person, the more honest they'll be in general. They have no reason to lie.

• Thats true. Well strangers will even try to be nice and say things that are good to hear sometimes.

• No, not really... Sometimes they say I'm ugly, including my mom. she says I m not the type of girl tht has boyfriends...

• That's very mean I'm sorry she says that.

What Guys Said 3

• i think if you get attention from people who pass you by, or if people other than your family or best friends compliment you

• If you're average girl and have nice personality you can be so beautiful for the guy which loves you. About friends look really not matter to have normal friends.

• There's really no way to know. Some people might find you attractive and others might not.

What Girls Said 3

• It's hard to say. Personally, I don't have many friends so I can't exactly rate it by how many friends I have. But the friends I do have are all male. And it's not like they tell me I'm attractive or anything but it feels kind of good hanging out with my boys. But they make it impossible for me to get hit on when I'm with them at the bars. I can kind of tell that I'm at least semi attractive when I get the "looks." Overall.. it's really hard to know if you're actually really attractive or not.

• IF people besides your family comment on your looks I guess.

But just because they say your ugly doesn't exactly mean you are...So I guess I don't know afterall.

• everyone has their own standard of beauty, know that every single person in this world is seen as the most beautiful woman or man on earth by at least one person. If you don't get hit on yet you have a decent face and good body, it could be because your confidence doesn't shine through. If you appear too cocky then you look intimidating.