Women in button down shirts?

Do you think men's style button down shirts (but in a ladies' size), for work, look good on a woman, worn with a pencil skirt on heels?

Guys do you like it? What about girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• That look is pretty "hit-&-miss" with me... I agree with sketchy in that the style is more masculine and unflattering. BUT... there are exceptions!

One time I was at the bank, and there was a woman there working... She was young, not far out of college, and she had a very womanly figure, and surprisingly the suit and everything she had on looked great on her. Very professional looking... Idk, she was hot.

I think it honestly just depends on the girl. Seems like the answer for everything, but it's so true.

• So basically if it is just loose it looks manly, but if a girl has big boobs and butt and a small waist and the pencil skirt is fitted, and the shirt isn't that loose but shows her curves, it will look hot?

• A skirt might look even better. The girl I'm referring to actually had dress-pants on... But yes, a woman's figure is important. Certain looks compliment women differently depending on their body-type/build.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I really don't like women's formal business attire - I think it's too masculine and very unflattering. Obviously a lot of guys do like the whole dirty secretary look though...

• As long as the shirt is fitted well, yeah, its pretty sexy.

• Absolutely. Very sexy yet classy.

• I love it. Sexy and classy both in one.

• Sounds sexy to me

• You mean a blouse? Ya it looks good.

What Girls Said 8

• oh!

i love the look! I wore a plaid button down mens shirt yesterday (I think it was mens?) with skinny jeans and converse, and man, I was loving life!

i tucked the front in, and just left the round back cover my butt, and it was reallly cute and super casual.

as for a more dressed up look, I love doing black dress pants that compliment one's butt and legs, and a classic white button down that leaves some cleavage, and then the sleeves roll up to about an inch before the elbow. Sleeves like that really compliment my upperbody, so I'm a really big fan.

i realllly love button downs. cute, and practical!

• yes I think it looks good. I chose a career that I have to dress that way I'm kind of excited lol.

• I think it looks good for some people, I am too short it feels like I am playing dress up lol...

But its good for a work enviroment...

• hot.

dita von teese style baybay

• yes I think it looks good.

• Sounds pretty normal for a dressy workplace. It shows you mean buisness. So if that's what you're wanting then it's perfect.

• Yes, I wear outfits for work like this quite often.

• yes...hot at hell!