Guys with skinny jeans?

do you girls like guys with skinny jeans, or at least kind of skinny,not skin tight but not baggy. and what about skinny jeans with hightops like jordans or something along the lines of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I hate skinny jeans on guys - they remind of the time when men use to wear those tight leather pants lol

I like the fitted jeans best, with some extra baggage at the ankles - in a dark wash with some designs on the pockets or somewhere on the jeans.

Get a polo that compliments the same color depicted on the jean design, match that with some high tops -

That's the most delish outfit a guy can wear :D

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah its cool. as long as they don't look like my jeans were good...I don't want to have a skinny jean competition with a guy and lose...that would be awful (more like awkward).

But there's no problem with them a lot of guys can rock it and if you can then by all means where what you please...just no sag.

• If the boxers are not showing then it is much better! So many guys at my school wear skinny jeans, really nice skinny jeans in cool colors buy they are too wide in the hips and waist and the look then is SLACK!

But skinny jeans that don't show boxers are first rate :)

• Not a turn on for me, especially if they are supposed to be older than 21.

• that's seriously my favorite kind of style on a guy. As long as your pants aren't falling off you're ass it's all good

• fitted jeans are good if he dresses well otherwise. skin-tight skinny jeans not so much.

• I HATE skinny jeans on guys.

• hahaha, I just asked if guys like skinny jeans on a girl :b

i like the semi-skinny ones... not to tight, I like when you can see the guys shape, but not every detail... but guys in strait leg jeans, good too :)

• It really depends on the guy, I've seen it look good- and I've seen it look terrible.

• Don't like them. :p

• i hateeeeeeee it, the more baggy the better :)

• I dislike them on guys no matter how good looking they are. It's a turn off for me.

• No I hate any tight or skinny pants on men.

• Skinny jeans are so gay.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think they like them but idk

• stick to manly pants, bro

• too skinny is a bit too gay. Baggy jeans are stupid looking but too skinny is way worse