Full bangs with glasses?

I've come to terms with the fact that I have to wear glasses. So now I've moved on to planning how I'm going to look. I'm going to get my hair cut and choose a new pair of glasses within the next two weeks, but I really am quite indecisive.

I really like this hairstyle: link

And I've already got the bangs. But would the bangs overpower the glasses?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have full bangs like that and glasses. I love the look. I have naturally curly hair so I have to straighten my bangs, but my bangs are about a 1/2 inch shorter than hers in the pic, which makes it better so my hair doesn't touch my glasses. My glasses match the color of my hair dark reddish brown (my natural hair color). Everyone always loves my hair and glasses. So, I think it would be a great look for anyone ;o)

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I would find thick framed, rectangular glasses (either black or red) with that hairstyle very pretty.

Wearing wireframe glasses isn't very trendy these days

Also, I really find that hairstyle attractive on some girls I've seen. Good choice.

• Thick framed glasses do seem to be popular today, but I honestly don't think I could pull it off. But I'm not going to NOT try them on when I go in to pick out the glasses. I've always thought metal frames were the better of the two though.

• a bit boring really

frizz up the hair a bit and add some texture

What Girls Said 4

• I must say you would look pretty if you chose thick framed glasses. Anything similar to this link

• i think itll look nice :)

• A girl that I live with has the same exact hari cut with glasses. It looks really cute on her, so it should be the same for you. I also think it depends on the style of glasses as well. Maybe don't wear frames that are too think or thin. Just try out a bunch of different styles to see what looks the best!

• if you don't want to wear glasses why don't you get contacts?

and I'm not a fan of the glasses/bangs combo. too much going on in that area of the face

• I had contacts but they messed with my eyes a lot, so I'm switching to glasses.