Does anyone look BETTER fat?

mostly inspired by aretha franklin,i just saw how beautiful she was when she was young,and even tho she has the same eyes,lips nose,she looks disgusting now (even after the weight loss) link link compared to link

but I don't think all over weight people are ugly,like adele,she's gorgeous,and so is queen latifah,but I doubt they'd look worse if they lost weight . I'm not attacking ''fat'' people,i'm just wondering if there's anyone who looks BETTER ''fat'' (not fat in comparison to being anorexic-ly skinny,fat when compared to average)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course not. You may have certain people attracted to overweight or underweight people for their own reasons (usually less than honourable) - but it's been scientifically proven that a person with a healthy weight will be the most good-looking. Now, healthy weight is a wide range. It's true that some (especially older people) may be more seemly in the higher part of the range, and that some people simply look better with a lower healthy weight. It depends on your frame, age, etc.

However, once you cross that, you just can't look better - just like a starved person can't look better than a normal healthy person. You will simply look unhealthy and all the extra weight will hinder you.

The answer is rather obvious. I suppose the key word here is "health" ... it's a fact that the healthier you are, the better you will look.

(And to be fair, people with healthy weights may be unhealthy, just like those overweight.)

What Guys Said 5

• I have seen some women (ONLY women with naturally hourglass figures can pull this off) who can wear fat like a fashion accessory. But only to a certain extent. But yes, women with naturally hourglass figures CAN look better with meat on their bones.

• i agree on the hourglass thing. but if you think about by having a small waiste they aren't really as fat just more cleavage

• i don't think so. I also don't think adele is gorgeous at all, but that's part of what makes her so cool. she is overweight and unattractive, therefor she made it on pure talent alone

• I think most people look better at what is deemed the healthy weight. What do you mean by anorexic-skinny? Do you thin Aretha Franklin looked anorexic skinny? I thought she looked a good weight, and I think she looks better thin. You don't have to be anorexic to be thin. But, back to your question, I think if you are a girl or a boy with a rounder face you automatically look better a little bit chubby than thin.

• Tall people. Shorter people can't pull off being fat because then it becomes what's known as stocky. Also, people who have a lot of muscles because then it's called "fat by muscle mass". That's OK because you can't really tell what's body fat and what's muscle weight then. That's why taller, more muscular guys are more attractive to girls

• You could also argue that big-boobed-women can pull off being fat. Fat contributes to bigger breasts so it's OK for a big-breasted woman to be fat.

• Girls with wider frames look better with extra weight, always.

What Girls Said 6

• Does anyone look BETTER fat? Some do. I don't know about me since the most I gain is 2 pounds.

• I don't think anyone looks better overweight or obese. People always look best at a normal healthy weight. Now some people can carry their weight well and pull off being fat, but even that wouldn't be the ideal look for them. Like I think Queen Latifah and Raven Symone are pretty fat girls, but Raven looks way better as a thin girl and I'm sure Queen would be stunning if she was a size 8/10.

• I think people have different body types. You can clearly see when someone is a healthy big and an unhealthy big. Also, some people have different bone structures, and body shapes, so they hold weight differently.

If you see Adele in real life she actually looks A LOT thinner. The camera makes her look bigger though. Same goes for Queen Latifah, but Aretha in real life looks big, and the camera just makes her look bigger.

• i gained 30 pounds from the depo shot and people say I look better now than what I did. they said I now have a shape and I look more healthy but if I were my choice I would lose 40 pounds but after depo weight loss is impossible!

• Well considering those first pictures are about 50 years ago, that is sort of a poor example since there is such a huge age difference between those pictures. A 20 year old woman fat or skinny is almost always going to look better then a 70 year old women. But I do think most people look better thinner.

• I will assume you're kidding about the pictures you've posted.

Personally, I think a little curviness and chubiness is sexier than a thin body :) as long as you're toned and tight.