Can a girl be dressed too sexy? What about this outfit?

OK, I'm going to party on Friday. I was thinking I could wear:

black (fake) leather leggings

black top with lace link (bra is not visible)

black shoes with high heels (wedges, peep toe)

black blazer

So what would you think if a girls was dressed this way? Too sexy? + I'm curvy... B cup, small waist, wide hips ... my legs (thighs) are a bit big

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, I suppose, it depends on the length of the blazer.

I think the outfit sounds really cute, and I love the top/body is really really nice.

The only problem I have with it is wearing leggings as trousers isn't usually a great look when it's a short shirt or tucked in.

Some people can get away with it - others not so much. There being plenty more of the others.

So yeah if the blazer is boyfriend fit, longer and baggy. Very cute, sexy outfit. Blazer too short then, for me, at least it stops being sexy all together.

But no - it's not 'too' sex, especially for a party, very 'on trend' at the moment and chic.

What Guys Said 4

• That is cute I guess

• Leggings are NOT pants

• certainly possible.. I'd do something more casual for a party..

• It's a bit over the top for a party. More of like a dinner date type thing.

What Girls Said 4

• No that is not too sexy at all. But I think it looks best with a dinner date or formal/cocktail party, the little black dress is a great choice though. Too sexy would result in trashy which would be showing off everything. Though I am not seeing how the leather leggings would work, it would be too much.

• not a fan of leggings as pants, it's like underwear, so yes, wearing your underwear in public would be too sexy

• Lol I agree specially if you are curvy, if she was very square shaped I guess it wouldn't be too sexy

• That sounds perfect! And leggings aren't pants, they're sexy pants so don't listen to the other answerers.

• too much black. spice it up with pink or yellow or turquoise or something.