Is a girl attractive if....?

If a a girl has a really pretty face but an average body (ie: not fat but not like megan fox or whatever, like got some meat on her bones) is she "attractive"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive is a lot more than the shape of a body. I mean, if you're just looking at a picture, or if you see a girl from across the room for the first time, then body is all you have to go on. But that's not enough to really make any decisions about, unless you are absolutely turned off by their body.

Rather, your body is part of a package, that includes your face, but also your attitude and personality. And having a good personality can increase your "rating" by several points, just like having a nasty, sour personality can lower your score by several points or more.

I've met many 9s and 10s physically who I wouldn't to be in the same room with, and many 5s, 6s, and 7s who are *worlds* more attractive than those 9s and 10s, because their personality makes them score much higher than their pure physical score.

(And, yes, I know the whole "score concept" is stupid; it's just a simple metaphore that makes explaining this stuff easier.)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. Face is always most important. As long as being overweight doesn't take away from her facial appearance that much, she will be attractive.

• I like a pretty face with a curvy figure.

• Absolutely yes.

• Yes

What Girls Said 1

• Remember that nothing is more attractive than a confident girl with a great smile... no matter her body type. :) Embrace who you are and OWN IT!