Do pretty girls have better (as in glamorous) lives?

Do you think that pretty girls are living completely different lives than us average looking people? as in do normal average looking people wake, go to work, come back home, eat dinner, and sleep everyday until they get old and wrinkly?

my mom tells me that everybody's lives are just about the same and boring.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• What YOU see as a glamorous life rarely feels that way to the people living it. They may not have the same problems you have, but all that means is that they have a different set of problems. No one gets a "fairy tale ending."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty people have glamorous lives because the are usually outgoing.

They grew up pretty and always getting mass attention, so life is roses from their perspective. But you can't fix a bad personality, so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking people may have more business and dating opportunities, but their overall lives are the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh yeah, about dating. how do people (ages 22- and up) usually meet their boyfriends/girlfriends? is it mostly through random encounters or are they usually set up by their friends and family? I know not many men randomly go up to a female and ask them out...

• Normally they meet at work or are introduced as a friend of a friend. If you can't meet people that way, the other choices are normally internet dating, or going to bars and clubs.

What Girls Said 1

• You would think the grass was greener on the other side, but knowing a lot of modelesque/pretty/ beautiful people it's not necessarily. Their lives can be just as mediocre.

0|0
    0|0