Am I fat or am I an alright weight?

I'm seriously trying to find the issue with me since no guys have asked me out since my freshman year and I'm now a junior. I'm 5'1 and a half and weigh 126 pounds. People have started calling me skinny since I have lost twenty-three pounds, but I still think I'm far too fat. Am I fat or am I an alright weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• no. you're fine. but I highly doubt you're not getting asked because of your physicality... you're fine weight wise- its probably because you don't stand out much/get out as much/quiet and shy maybe.

maybe you're the type of girl guys don't notice as much.

haha. sorry if its not what you wanted to hear- but its my honest opinion.

What Guys Said 6

• Your weight is fine. If you are not careful you are going to hurt yourself. Most guys do not want to date a skeleton. That is a myth the media started in order to make girls feel bad about themselves, so they can sell beauty and weight loss products.

• sounds like a pretty good weight to me

• ehh I guess alright?! I can never really tell, yall always look so tiny

• You're at a good weight.

• Your weight is alright

• link

• Link doesn't work.

• just saying its impossible to know with out a link because people weigh differently due to differing muscle and bone density. I don't really care about looking at her pics

What Girls Said 4

• Oh sweetie... Don't worry about your weight. I'm a sophomore and I've never been asked out, and I'm average weight, and people always tell me I'm pretty. It has nothing to do with your appearence or weight. Loosing too much weight is bad for you, and I'm pretty darn sure you're fine. It irks me when girls think that they're fat when they aren't. You're beautiful just the way you are, no matter how cheesy that sounds~ <3

• babe, you are good. I am the same height and was told 125 would be a healthy goal weight for me (and my body type). However I do weigh a little less than you. some people say I look "Anorexic" now because I dropped 35lbs. but I am far from anorexic!

Overall, don't worry so much about what the number says, just be you and I am sure there will be a guy who finds 'you' irresistible :)

• i sure hope you're not fat, becuase I'm 5'1" and 126 lol

• that's not too fat, but that's not thin either. you're fine as you are, but if you wouldn't to trim down a bit, it wouldn't hurt either