When everyone tells you you are attractive?

This might sound like kind of a dumb question.

I never thought of myself as unattractive, but I don't go around thinking I'm some supermodel or anything. I mean, deep down I know I have a lot of attractive qualities but I just don't think about it that much.

But lately I have a lot of people telling me I am beautiful, have an amazing body, very attractive. They are people who aren't "competing" with me. Men and women say it, not just men trying to"get some". Not to brag at all but a lot of people have told me this lately.

So if a lot of people tell me I am very attractive, do you think most people I know or meet think I am as well, even if they don't tell me? If a lot of people tell you something about yourself, do you believe it?

I mean, I feel good. The way people compliment me...I just never imagined I was such a head-turner type.

I hope this doesn't come off as bragging, that's not my intention I promise. I guess I'm just very flattered and surprised because a lot of my friends are the type who try to make a girl feel bad about herself, like they are competitive or jealous all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think many people think they are great looking, but it sounds like you are. Being modest is attractive as well so don't let it go to your head. Your friends are screwball kids.

What Guys Said 1

• It means you're attractive to them. Just because I'm hot for you doesn't mean that everyone is, or that most people are. Fortunately that doesn't matter; if I say I'm digging you, then at that moment all I'm thinking about is you and me.

What Girls Said 1

• When everyone tells you you are attractive? They're either lying or telling the truth

do you think most people I know or meet think I am as well, even if they don't tell me? Possibly

If a lot of people tell you something about yourself, do you believe it? No

I guess I'm just very flattered and surprised because a lot of my friends are the type who try to make a girl feel bad about herself, like they are competitive or jealous all the time.

^ Are they really or are you just bsing and placing blame?

Also if they do this why do you call them friends? Seems like you like playing the victim card and being the martyr so you can be the "good" girl

• sounds like you like to put everyone down for no reason

• I guess nobody is as perfect as you are, with your all-encompassing knowledge.

• @QA

Seems like you just have insecurity issues.

Are you sure you're friends are trying to make you feel bad?

Or is it that you are uber sensitive, overreact, and feel like people unless they're complimenting you are trying to put you down for no reason?

"guess nobody is as perfect as you are, with your all-encompassing knowledge."

LMAO XD you're projecting no where did I state I'm perfect or that I know everything...insecurity issues