So I've shaved the side of my head.

So I've shaved the side of my head. What do guys think of this hairstyle? Google Sabrina Washington for an example.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I don't really like HER hair,but the style can look good,i like these link link link

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, I'm not really digging it.

• It can be very sexy depending on your hair and style. I'm sure you look hot...

• Ohhh dear

What Girls Said 5

• I think a certain type of guys will like the look.. others won't. Where I'm from guys who like piercings and tats usually like this look more but it could be different.

• i useto think it was pritty cool but honestly now I think its ugly and most guys don't like it at all

• It's cool !

• not a fann. I think you shouldve gotten a an asymettircal haircut, but hwatever floats your boat!

• lol. who cares what we think? you've already gone and done it :p

• I know! haha, but that doesn't mean I'm not curious. I get numurous amounts of compliments on my hair but all from women, so I wan't to know what the guys think! haha.