Anyone know of a car that looks similar?

but is cheaper as a used maybe an older model or different brand? I'm looking to buy a car but this isn't in my price range. it doesn't have to have the same features but it needs to be an automatic and red. please help! link

it can look different if it looks feminine and has the above qualities

Most Helpful Guy

• That styling is so blatantly ripped off a Lexus (unfortunately they'd be out of your price range too).

Kia Optima link

Toyota Camry (would have to be a little older) link

What Guys Said 4

• The car in the picture is not a Genesis. It is incorrectly labeled. It is the Hyundai XG series, which have been in production for about 5 years now. Started out as XG300, then became XG350. I think they go back as far as like 2005/2006. Kia Optima is also an option.

• Genises' are pretty unique looking cars but girls always like scion tc's or an older lincoln mkz.. Those are similar.

• link

how bout one of those?

• Nothing cheaper looks like that. The only two cars I can think of are the Mercedes C class and the Chrysler 200. And the already suggested MKZ will mostly cost more too.

What Girls Said 1

• good luck with that