Why do I think she is so beautiful? Looks-wise only.

Have you ever met someone that you think is physically average when it comes to looks but they are just so beautiful in your eyes. I met this girl in my uni today through my social circle. She is just average looking, but she seemed stunning to me and I don't know why. If I was out in public I don't think I would find her attractive but something about her really attracts me. I mean, she is still only average looking but I just find her so gorgeous. Has this ever happened to you? Am I making sense or am I talking nonsense?

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever met someone that you think is physically average when it comes to looks but they are just so beautiful in your eyes? No

Has this ever happened to you? No

Am I making sense or am I talking nonsense? You're making sense to a few guys emotions can change looks

What Guys Said 1

• Of course this makes sense, that's how attraction should be anyways, not based on just the physical but the person as a whole. and when you do find someone who you find attractive, who cares how they look and compare to others? they'll always be beautiful in your eyes

• Totally agree. I am not photogenic, I also thnk I'm just average looking. If you see me in a crowd, I will not stand out. But once I know me and from a small groug of females, I'm confident. My friendliness my smiles gives off welcome signs to guys. I also dress well and carries myself well (I was told). All that has gotten me into a lot of trouble with guys. But now I put up a guard. So never judge a book by its cover.