Do I look better with or without facial hair?

This is for anyone who wants to answer I put up some pics of both on my profile and I want to know which way I look better!!

Awesome thanks I just wanted a best out of five really and without is the general consensus!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter because you look good either way. Thanks for serving our country. Honestly thank you.

What Girls Said 13

• Definitely better without or maybe I was thinking with or without SHIRT!

Honestly you're sexy either way too bad you're in a happy relationship lol

• Well my opinion you look way better "with" facial hair...

• Yew are soooo hot. I think any girl would be lucky to have you. Trust me ;]

• I didn't look at your profile but I'm generally attracted to guys with a little bit of "scruffiness" not really the pretty boy types. And I kind of like the feeling of a beard when the guy kisses me. (Is that TMI oh well LOL) anyways I think it's "manly" hahaha

• I like it better w/o... but that is just my opinion...

• You're hot either way....but I like without a bit better

• You look hot both ways, but would look better with me baby!

• You look younger without but still, I like without.

p.s. thx for serving our country. =]

• With.

• Honestly.. you look good either way! =] but facial hair on a guy is cute for me.

• I think you look better w/o it but you still look nice with it.

• I think you look way hotter with facial hair makes you look older. I love army guys.

• Well you are A HOTTIE!! And look good either way...but I would say without facial hair! IT'S JUST SEXY FOR ME. ha

• Thank you!! I would've sent you message saying thanks but your anonymous... lol!!

• Thanks again!! You're awesome!

• You should message me

What Guys Said 7

• Its a personal preference thing with most girls. You will find some that like your appearance both ways. All you can do is ask them when you establish a contact with them, or meet them. You are in the Army now, so its kind of a moot point isn't it? Being career military, I vote for clean shaven. But that's the soldier in me!

Good luck with your Iraq deployment, and stay safe there! Thanks for your service to our country! GOD bless!

• I'm just curious what the majority of people think because with my facial structure I think with but I never went without till I joined the army...lol!!

• Honestly I think ya look better without facial hair, but god I hate facial hair...

• First things first, army sucks and marines RULE!! haha just kidding. Second, thank you for protecting our country and our future as a free one and third, I think you look better with the facial hair. I'm not gay, it's just what I think. holla back.

• I like with but that's cause I always had it before I joined the army...lol!! Thanks for the answer though and your wrong about that the marines have some gay ass rules..lol!!

• You look cool with no facial hair. But yeah I'm a guy so it doesn't really matter much.

• I think any guy can pull off both looks, as long as he maintains his facial hair nicely. Not sloppy.

• Go with it!

• Without, definitely.