What makes a guy noticeable?

Girls never notice me and it is starting to p*ss me off. What do other guys have that I don't?

Most Helpful Girl

• We need a bit more info.

• No, not really...

• I don't do ANYTHING. I'm just wondering why some guys have no problem catching a girls eye yet I can't even get a girl to look at me when she's in my ****ing way and I'm saying "EXCUSE ME PLEASE"

• Oh that problem. I have seen it in both genders and yes I will admit I have done it. I do it because I am in my own world, but there are a million possibilities as to why people don't look.

What Girls Said 6

• I notice the ones who talk to me, and also converse about things that are relevant to my interests. It's only AFTER I know they're awesome to be around that I start getting interested otherwise. Although I have been told by most of my friends that this is very much backwards of what most people are like...so maybe I just wasted your time.

^_^;; Sorry!

• I notice guys when they talk to me. Or if they just seem like someone I'd have something in common with.

• Some girls have different preferences in guys they want. I look at only guys with blond hair or a guy that has blue eyes with brown hair...so it depends on what girls like in a guy.

• I notice their overall appearance from head to toe, and how he maintains himself.

I look at how he walks and the vibe he gives off, whether he is confident or not. Women are just as good as men detecting if a person is weak or lack self-esteem.

Next I am very focused on his face and how how he is in social situations, if he is open and friendly. I like people who like to smile :D

• A big d***, ha kidding you can't notice those (until you get the clothes off). I would say confidence or maybe you not approachable or not their type.

• sometimes people do notice unfortunetly.

• Nope, the parts need air.

• True you don't need boobs to make children

• Funny,friendly and cool.

What Guys Said 4

• Well women all differ with different perspectives, but usually most of them want this in a man.

Confident, Calm, mature, and a sense of humor.

Now the way you carry yourself and is the way others judge you on. For example: I have wild hair and have a professional style when it comes to clothing. What does that imply? He likes to be unique but he's mature.

That is what the average person would think if they saw me. So the point is to change your attitude and your charisma. I don't know if women can smell confidence but some can by the way a man walks , talks and speaks to people. Good luck finding your own style bro.

• Maybe you're short, maybe you're not confident looking, there are hella reasons.

• What is considered short?

• Height, smile, body, face ... Ect

• i have one of those (in my opinion)

• do you give them the OPPORTUNITY to notice you?

aka talk to them?