Are there any advantages to having a young looking face?

im 19, but people always ask if I'm still in high school and stuff. its super annoying. even some kids in high school look older than me! are there advantages? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Are there any advantages to having a young looking face? Yes

Dating wise- since men value youth having a young looking face when you're older will a slight advantage to you..only slight because most prefer actual young girls not old women with young faces.

Society wise- yes youth and beauty is important in American society as attractive people get treated better and younger girls get treated better. Not knowing how you look at least you got 1/2

Self esteem wise- most girls are insecure and lack any self worth outside of their looks so looking younger when you're older will be helpful for your self esteem when you're older if you're the typical girl

Health wise- people who look younger than they are usually are more healthy then those that look their age because aging is just the cells getting a signal to slow down their replication and renewing.

What Guys Said 2

• Being called jail bait is one.

• looking younger is always advantage as looking older is kinda depressing sometimes

What Girls Said 3

• I'm almost 21 and people reckon I look 17. When I was 19 I looked 15 so I'm slowly aging Yayyy :P There are advantages if you maintain a youthful appearance (stay away from tanning, smoking and drugs) because you look younger for longer.

• Maybe it's annoying for you now, but in the future you will like it.

• when you're 40, you won't look like your age