Girls - If a super cute guy added you on Facebook would you accept or deny?

If it was a really cute guy who lived near your area would you accept his request, deny him or respond by sending him a message?

• I would accept, why not.
    39% (44)38% (13)39% (57)Vote
  • I would deny, I don't know him.
    34% (38)35% (12)34% (50)Vote
  • I wouldn't accept or deny I would respond by messaging him.
    27% (31)27% (9)27% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would accept him. Why not? It's not like he knew specifically where I lived.

0|2
    2|0
    • Even if YOU don't give out that information, you can't control what your friends might post about you. Just for argument's sake.

• True but then again. A lot don't know where I live since I go their house and stay at their house rather than coming to mine.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't accept any friend requests unless I know who the person is. So if I don't know them, I just send them a message asking who they are. I don't really care what they look like, if I don't know them, it's weird! :-)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd accept.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would only accept him if we have mutual friends or I've talked to him before.

4|1
    0|0
  • mmmmm I would try on chatting with him ,to figure out how who found me or something in common ... come on he is cute! maybe a would xp LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • i would message him asking if I knew him.

0|0
    0|0
    • and what could he say (if he didn't know you) to make you want to add him?

• well if I were single, he could say that she came up on people you may know page and you saw she lived near your area and you thought she was very pretty. using the word "pretty" as opposed to beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy etc is much better because it seems genuine and not creepy but more sweet.

• i usually message people who I don't know to make sure we don't have any familities from somewhere...then deny that!

0|0
    0|0
  • If there was no message explaining why he contacted me and I have never met him and we don't have any friends in common. Then no, I would not add him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Could be a scam D:

And he lives in my area? Creepier! T_T

For all you know, he could be just someone who is pretending to be a cute guy, but who is actually a meanie who wants to get meeeeee D':

So no. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would accept and check out his profile immediately and if anything is off I delete him without a question. If he has true, good intentions he'll add you back and message you.

3|0
    0|0
  • As a general rule I only make friends on Facebook with people who I am actually friends (or family) with in person. It doesn't matter what they look like! For all I know, it could be a fake picture anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I knew him or knew of him. Then I would accept. But it really depended on the friends we had in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't add people if I don't know who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yes but I accept most friend requests anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I might accept him if we have mutual friends, but that's it. And I probably wouldn't message him.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I use to have a fb I Would ask them if I knew them from somewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't know a person from school and they have no mutual friends, I think that's creep. I don't accept strangers.

1|0
    0|0
  • respond by message

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha I'd probably stalk the hell out of his profile before making a decision... if it's on private, and he looks too good, I'll either message or just deny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would message him first he could be a rapist or some evile dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's B denied!

1|1
    0|0
  • If I have no idea who he was, I definitely wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Okay I'm not a girl but if a super cute guy added me on Facebook yeah I'd accept. Why not?

As I said at times, I'm bisexual. Gender is optional.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't accept invites from people that I didn't go to school with or have any mutual friends with.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't accept requests from people I don't know very well

2|0
    0|0
  • If your good looking enough every girl will accept it, duh. If a male model attempted to friend any girl they would immediatly get wet and start stalking his profile.

0|0
    2|0
    • not true bro. I am a very good looking guy and I've been told by so many girls "im so fine" and "so cute" and yet I still get denied. I wouldn't have asked this question if your statement was true

• Then maybe the asker is not that cute!

• Mabey, who knows?

• why aren't girls attracted to a guy's looks as much as we guys are attracted to a girl's looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • I they will join my clans in my Facebook games I will add anybody.

0|0
    0|0