Are short guys less noticeable than tall guys?

I'm short at 5'7 and girls don't really notice me. I know it's not my looks to blame because girls don't even look at me so how could they see how I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad for saying it , but for me it would be an issue . I'm only 5 foot 3 myself but I've always had a real thing for tall men ( perhaps even freakishly tall ! ) . My ex was 6 foot 6 lol .

I think these things are sometimes built into your hard drive . The men that I loved the most when I was a child were all a certain height and build and I've found that when I meet men who are in some way similar I am more likely to be attracted to them .

I wouldn't be too bothered about this though . People are attracted to who they are attracted to . I have my tastes and other women have theirs . I tend towards a preference for very tall men with dark hair and green or brown eyes . My sister likes short blond men with blue eyes .

People like what they like , that's just how it is :D

Saying that ... If I got to know a man who was funny and kind and the chemistry was there .. who knows I could end up with somebody who is short and blond . It happens !

What Girls Said 5

• 5' 7" to a girl under that height is not short. I only notice guys worth noticing and not for their physical attributes - we can't help how we're born after all.

• im 5'4 so yeah you are not short for me lol I would notice you...

• I'm 5'9 I'm not a fan of being with shorter guys but I did do it before cause when I was the same height I dated an old class mate that was 5'7 at the time I run to him a few days ago and found out that he grew to 6' LOL but yea what mostly matters is what's on the inside I mean my current boyfriend is 5'11 I know that's not short for most girls bu comparing to my height it kinda is but I don't care tho he is cute ad have a great personalty !

• I pass up short guys just because I am tall and most short guys are just too embarassed to be with taller women (friends or otherwise) so why bother... (I do have some good shorter male friends but we don't hang out outside of work)

• if a guy isn't more than an inch taller than you is he too short?

• Honestly, it does not bother me how tall a guy is. My primary interest in men is personality and path in life. But it has to go both ways. It is like everything else in this world. When short men say, "forget it, if I like this girl, I like this girl" and stick with it, all is well. But often times, a short man who likes a taller woman will feel out of place admitting it in public.

• For some girls yes,but not me.I think 5'7 is not too short because I'm only 5'3...my boyfriend has the same height as you...

What Guys Said 1

• Dude 5'7'' isn't that short 5'3'' is short if girls aren't noticing you it's not because of your height.

• If you think height doesn't matter you are horribly naive and stupid.

• I never said it didn't matter you idiot, I'm saying your not short enough for it to be a factor in you not being able to get girls, it's more likely your sh*tty personality.

• Most guys are 5'10-5'11, hell most GIRLS are 5'7 at least.