Would you tell your friend that her make up looks terrible?

Would you, or have you, ever tell your friend that the way she wears her make up looks bad or terrible?

If so, how would you tell her? What would you say?

If you have, how did she take it?

Wow! I never thought I'd only have responses from guys. But thanks guys, appreciate your input. Really. xoxox

Most Helpful Girl

• I would but nicely because I care about them. If I were the one has a lousy make up on, I would appreciate the comments from any naysayers, bad or good.

What Guys Said 4

• I've told my sisters, like I think you messed up on your makeup or something subtly like that I wouldn't say omg you look like a beast cause that's messed up, hurtful, and disrespectful and I also wouldn't say something in front of others. I would tell them in private

• That is very kind of you. How'd they take it?

• Well the first time I did it I kinda said it in front of others and loudly so they weren't too happy with that but now when I tell them they say okay and ask the other sister lol or sometimes they just don't care lol

• People have told me mine looks terrible in the past, I find it so nasty, I'd never say that to someone.

• If my buddy was suddenly wearing make up one day, I'd think we'd have a whole different set of problems

• i'd be like, your face looks great naturally, you don't need makeup

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaa nooo I wouldn 't tell her outright that it looks horrible. Mostly I'm just like, "your eyes look better with (insert color here)" or I do makeup for her that looks right and she ends up loving it :)

• Only if we are really close I would say I think you would lookbetter without this lip color I would try to be subtle... Its hard to be so forward some people don't have taste

• Right. I have friends & friend/co-workers who do the whole thick, foundation thing, etc. And it looks terrible! They have that dark line at their jaw...you know what I mean. I just want to tell them to blend it or wipe it off. Or they have it just swiped down their neck, and 2-3 shades too dark. Don't get me started on the black eyeliner! Oh, my...& I get called an old lady (on GAG) lol, at least I know how to wear make up. Kidding aside, I do wish I could say something w/out offending.