Getting rid of stretch marks?

I'm really frustrated I get stretch marks on my legs. Did any of you experience it going away by using a certain product? If so please tell me? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get them, you're stuck with them. Repeat after me.

Once you get them, you're stuck with them.

There is no magical cream or oil that will get rid of stretch marks. The only way to fight them is to prevent them. Once they show up wide and red, or thing and gray they are there to stay.

The good news is, microdermal abrasion surgery has improved dramatically over the years and has shown great improvements in eliminating stretch marks. Celebs get this procedure done all the time. The problem is, it can cost you well over $1000 and it takes more than one treatment.

What Guys Said 1

• i think they eventually go away with time, plus they're not a huge deal for most guys

What Girls Said 3

• They never really 'go away' but you can make them fade with the like of bio oil - which works really well. It's easier to prevent them, which you can do with lots of moisturiser, especially ones with cocoa butter in them.

• No biggie.I wouldn't worry about it.I have them but my boyfriend doesn't care.he likes that my legs arnt tiny.so you should be glad.but if you want they do have lotions and stuff to help with them.

:)

• Wt does tiny legs have to do with anything? o.o

• I don't have stretch marks, but a lot of people use Bio Oil.