If you were to pick the sexiest piece of clothing for the opposite gender what would it be?

What turns you on the most to see the opposite gender wearing? Also why you picked it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Suit up! They are so very manly and make me wonder what's going on underneath all the layers :)

Also leather jackets. The smell of leather turns me on regardless of whether it's on a guy or girl, hehehe :). And it give off kind of a "biker" aura and that's also very manly.

• The suit is my weapon of choice... If I really want the looks... It's black pin stripes...

What Girls Said 24

• i'm not gay or anything but to women look fablous in suits, but they look most beautiful in oriental wear, you konw with tika, bangles, surbindu, necklace etc.

men look handsome in siuts or uniform. looove a man in uniform

• If I was attracted to him. It would be he's birthday suit. If it were some ordinary guy. I couldn't give a rats ass what they wear! Just remember cleanness is next to godliness . So look fresh and clean regardless. Oh and don't wear sweats unless your at the gym!

• Leather jackets or dress shirts

• Full on formal suit or a leather jacket.

Formal suits are pretty self explanatory - they really make a man look like a MAN!

Leather jackets, even ones that don't necessarily fit to a T, have a tendency to give the same MAN! feeling when I see them on worn. The give a lot of class where you wouldn't think there would be class. :)

• A soccer jersey...I automatically think athletic! Or a nice polo because it's really hard to look bad in one! =)

• Nice tight fitting jeans on tight body and no shirt :D grrrrr

• varsity jackets

link

leather:)

link

• A nice suit like james bond lol or an army uniform. Those are the hottest I believe!

• oh that is easy ARMY GREENS! there is just something about a guy in army greens that makes me incredably wet and practically begging for it

• Chucks, jeans and a band T. Simple, yet effective. Especially on a lean-ish body

If I'm with him and at home, shirtless with jeans unbuttoned. I have no idea why, but it's sexy.

*purr*

• I'm not saying it's turn on, but I like to see a guy in leather.

• birthday suit

• Skinny jeans, leather jacket, suits, but for sexiest.. that would go to being shirtless.

• A nice FITTED suit. Because of the mysterious way it has; let's you think what's under there. Yes enfasis on the fitted because any clothing that is baggy is just horrible. And a button down shirt with sleves up to the elbows.

• tux (:

• Cable knit sweaters. It just makes me want to jump them.

• Nothing at all :)

• glue a patch on the elbow... and because it turns me on when they are naked lol...

• A formal suit

He looks clean and gentleman like.

• A vest ...

• It depends on the guy -- his personality and build -- because not everything looks good on everyone.

I like ties, but they have to be a nice pattern and compliment the guy's coloring and personality.

More generally, since not all guys wear ties, the pants they choose to wear should be a flattering cut.

• a nice black jacket

• 2|0
  • Suit

What Guys Said 9

• As for stuff I find sexy on a girl when she's out in public? I like the "sporty" look. Maybe a T shirt that just barely covers the belly button. It generally only works for really fit girls, though.

I once saw a girl "friend" in a black dress at the beach. WOW. Maybe classic styles. I kind of dig the "'40's starlet" look. Oddly enough, that can be very attractive and very sexy. It's not always the nighties or what you'd think. Sometimes it's just a really good look that works.

I was at dinner one night, trying to get a look at this woman with the great hairstyle. This mysterious woman with the amazing hair finally turns around, and I see it's someone I've known for months. She normally just has it in a casual style. Some days, it's looked "brittle." That night, she looked incredible. Honestly, I was shocked. I was speechless, which is rare, though I did compliment her on it, and told her how amazing she looked. AND SHE'S NEVER DONE IT AGAIN. Ugh.

• Actually, depends on her build.

Really thin girls look best in light summer dresses.

Curvier girls look better in snug pants and a tight sweater or turtleneck.

Both look great in a good formal dress with heels, in a cut that suits them.

• A turtle neck? Wow.

• Tight one, yeah. Thin girls can wear whisps of clothing and have it not seem trashy. A girl with huge breasts can wear a tight turtleneck, act like its all proper and professional (its a turtleneck!) but still look sexy as hell.

• Excuse me while I go buy a leather jacket.

• Gotta be a sun dress or those tank top shirts with the lace on the bottom

• A sundress like the guy below said. That looks really hot for some reason.

• a light dress... definitely...

• Guess it's gotta be a bikini.

• Regular clothing - Shorts

Lingerie/Underwear/Etc. - Boyshorts

They show off a girls ass and legs.

• I find tank tops really hot for some reason lol