Is this a sign that she likes me?

I had my first day of classes today and I was sitting by the door waiting for class to start. This girl walked into the room and when she walked in front of my seat, we made eye contact and she completely stopped walking for a split second and then started walking faster to her seat.

I know this is something that a shy girl might do if she likes somebody but this girl seems pretty outgoing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, not so sure. Say hi to her next time she walks in and see what happens. I her face lights up and she says hi back she is defenitely interested. If she reacts like 'Oh, ehm, hi' she could either be shy or she's just not interested. You could find out what she really is if you talk to her haha, that's probably the only way. Making eye contact probably won't help, cause if she's hy she'll drop her gaze and if she isn't interested, she'll do the same haha. Well, good luck! If you want more advice, just send me a message (:

What Girls Said 1

• Well either he really likes you or she is thinking eww he is gross or eventhinking bout it

What Guys Said 1

• mmm hmmmm mmmm hmmmm...yea, I'm reading on page 6903 of Manual C of the female brain below figure 566 of schematic D...yea, there it is...that's it! The answer's yes...wait...but it it also says even though its a book on the female brain, it also gets confused often times by its subject. So, it also says it could be no. Hmm. Well, I guess that's no help, is it?