Is it just me or are a lot of the miss usa contestants unattractive this year?

the only one that strikes me as really pretty is california. and I think nevada is downright ugly. but yeah I just don't think a lot of them are all that pretty.

also it bothers me that most of them are in their lower 20s but they all look like 30 somethings.

h ttp://you tu.be/UkBmhM0R2A0

i don't care about the winner or even watch the pageant. my friend is really into it so I looked at the pics of the girls and was surprised they weren't all really hot. these are supposed to be the hottest girls in the country but I've seen prettier girls than some of these at the mall.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just you. Why can't girls with big butts or big boobs ever win pageants though?

• it's not about their bodies. I didn't even look at their bodies. I just looked at their faces and I dunno, I don't see it for most of them. and a lot of them look so fake.

• I'm sure for most of us guys who watch we don't care if they look fake or not I think we just watch for the eye candy.

What Guys Said 4

• I want to see what nevada looks like. Since I am from there, but that link is broken. Yeah I deleted all that stuff too.

• you have to remove the spaces

• here's miss nevada. I think she looks like a horse. reminds me of sjp. there have to be prettier girls than her in nevada. h ttp://imageshack.u s/photo/my-images/844/nevada2b2bsarah2bchapma.j pg/

• I get the horse thing. But I still think she is pretty.

• They're all cookie-cutter and boring. What I wouldn't give for little t*ts or a tummy.

• Tragically, the majority of them get less and less attractive the longer they talk about evolution.

• Don't give a sh*t

What Girls Said 2

• Is it just me or are you just really shallow :/

• I don't care.. but they're all gorgeous, imo.