Guys would you think I was a boring girl based on how I dress?

i dress very simple, like jeans, a cute top, and a pair of flats or sneakers. my hair is curly and I usually leave it down, but sometimes I clip it in a barrette. I usually wear no makeup or just a little eyeliner and light lip gloss.

most the girls I see at my school dress up very nice every day. is simple OK or boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. How's the body?

• um, OK I guess. I'm not thin but I'm not average...i'm athletic. lean and toned.

• That's a pretty good body type. And it looks good in casual clothes. And there's nothing boring about casual. So you're probably fine.

What Guys Said 6

• from my experience...the girls that dress simpler or don't try as hard to look trendy all the time are more interesting than their counterparts

• I've never thought a girl was boring by what she wore. I thought she was a boring person by the way she acts and talks to people.

• t's OK to be simple like that...as long as you know the environment you're in. You wouldn't wear jeans to a wedding, right?

• I rarely draw any conclusions about a girl based on how she dresses. I'd think that is fine.

• Less is more and real guys like that. Too much make-up is tacky and it is refreshing to see a young woman that does not like to cake up her face. Keep it up, you have more style and class then most of your peers

• No that's my favorite. I love casual.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of guys like girls that look laid back especially at school. School isn't the place to dress up in heels and dresses everyday. As for the barrette, how old are you? I'd say no to the barrette if you're not 14.

• i'm 17. what's wrong with barrettes when you're older? I like to do the half up half down stuff and my hair is thick so I need a big clip to keep it all back. I see girls all over my school wearing them.

h ttp://w ww.franceluxe.c om/mm5/graphics/00000001/products/franceLuxe/barrettes/2008C/2008CMain244.j pg

• Those aren't bad but a lot of barrettes tend to make you look younger.