How do I get rid of this girl?

before I ask, don't reply saying I'm shallow and mean, I'm not I just want some advice. I started high school this year and got a lot of new friends. we are kinda the popular freshmen. and there's this girl who followsme and my friends all the time. It's so annoying. she acts like a little girl and says the most irritating things. She wrote on her facebook after knowing me one day that I'm her BFF and put a picture of me there. On her profile she has a lot of pics of people from our school who she hasn't even met. If you say hello to her one day she assumes that you're best friends, it's just weird and creepy. in breaks he always sits with us and follows me everywhere. when I eat she bends over my food and smell it and has the wierdest comments ever. She always tries to give people fashion and makeup advice when he looks horrible herself (that was mean, but true) Whenever boys are around she gets nervous and says that she's afraid of boy germs, which I find extremely odd because she's 15. I've given her every sign that I don't like her. I never ask her to come, I try to tell her to talk to someone else and I passed out invitations to my party in front of her with out inviting her (which she btw invited herself to) god it's so irritating. she just doesn't get that we don't want to be friends with her. We don't want to tell her that because that will really hurt her feelings and she doesn't have any friends. what can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry hunny, hate to break it to you. But once more there is no such thing as popular. If you think you're a popular freshmen. You're an idiot. Yeah she's probably in America too. But back to your baby question. She's a young girl. helloo.shes 15. and how old are you? 19? please. you need to put that attitude up your ass and around the corner and grow some balls and tell her you don't want her as a friend. Instead of acting like a bitch that you are! So what she's weird? and you're normal. you got problems. She will leave you alone in time. actually I hope she never leaves you alone. You're shallow as hell! Boy germs, she's young and she's shy. DUHH

What Guys Said 3

• Kinda like the popular freshmen . . .

And I assume you live in America right?

With that attitude and personality. . I don't even see why you are popular.

Keep acting cold and very un-polite . . she will no doubt leave you alone.

And that she is afraid of boy germs . . . She is shy that's all.

• am not going to be mean or rude and tell you that ur mean or rude, lol. jk, I think the others took care of that, however. what do you think hurts more, you inviting everyone infront of her to ur party but not her, being mean to her in every way possible, throwing her to the curb, (or) ALL OF THE ABOVE. thas right, you have been a witch to that girl trying to get rid of her, but what you could of done was simply take her to the side or maybe starbucks (best idea) but her a drink and let her know nicely, "look jeniffer (not my ex's name, such a bitch), I don't think our friendship is going to last, no offense but am trying to make this work as friends but were not really clicking." tell her that ur having a hard time with this and you really wish things were diffrent. tell her that there is a lot more friends out there that can understand her better than you can. explain to her NICELY what she does that bugs you soooo much so that she can improve on in the future. and tell her that its more of you than it is her and ur not being fair to her because you feel like a 2 face #0e. wish her the best of luck, be very emotional and serious. apologize about what ur doing but tell her that it needs to be done. and end it right there.

• Try to help her change the way she acts so that she isn't so odd and annoying. Think of it kind of like a forced version of the movie Clueless. Ya never know she might become a good friend if you help her grow up a little.

One more thing, I wouldn't say that you are either shallow or mean for if you were you wouldn't have thought about this girls feelings much less taken the time and effort to write out your question and seek advice.

What Girls Said 4

• I won't say you're mean and shallow, but I'll definitely say that you're in for a reality check at some point in your life. Yeesh.

First, you're all young. Not adults, so yes, she can act a little annoying. Teens go through an annoying stage; I did too. It's just life. As for the way she acts, well, it's probably because of girls like you that she acts that way. Did you ever stop to play a little Devil's Advocate? See it her way? Maybe she just needs a friend, and she wouldn't act so crazy if you guys weren't constantly rude to her. Remember the rule of karma; everything you do comes back around to you. And I'll tell you now, it's the girls that thought they had it made in high school who have problems in college usually. Because there isn't the same social strata, and it is not anything like high school most of the time.

But in the end, you just need to tell her truthfully that you aren't feeling a friend vibe, and that while she's a nice girl, you don't really want to hang out with her.

• You sound like you are messing with her because you aren't telling her directly you do not want to be her friend. Say to her, look, that is weird to say we are BFFs after a day, or put pics of people you don't know on facebook. Tell her its really odd behaviour. Don't just exclude her and hope she gets the message, she will just think that she deserves to be treated badly, and even when she is older, and normal, she will still have the self-esteem issues and end up in abusive relationships and the like. Do you want that on your conscience?

Be direct. Tell her what is wrong. Arrange to meet up with her to talk it out, say look I can't deal with this that and the other, this behaviour is weird, please talk to someone else about it like a guidance counsellor or her mum. Say that you are sorry but you just do not enjoy her company and rather she left you and your friends alone. Send her off with a copy of a girl's magazine with some fashion and makeover tips. And suggest she finds some other friends, maybe gets into a school club or uses the internet to find people of similar interests. If its at all possible, consider talking to a teacher about this so that it could be reported back to her parents, since really it is them who are best placed to solve the problem.

• Uhm... does this girl have mental issues? It really kind of sounds like she might be mentally younger than you and your friends. If so, this matter should be handled delicately. I'm not trying to be mean to this girl, but usually the boy cooties stage is well over by 15. Well, I guess unless your exaggerating about how she really acts. I just know there was this girl in my high school, that kind of acted like that. She wore like Hillary Duff shirts everyday and she would talk about boys like they were still gross cootie machines. Anyway she would come around my friends and I and she would even eat lunch with us and stuff. Then one day, we ended up finding out that her brain developed at a different rate, so although she was 16 she was acting like she was 11. You wouldn't believe how much it meant to this girl that we let her sit with us at lunch. Just imagine how you would feel if you were different and couldn't help it, because what you were feeling felt normal, and no one else would talk to you. Imagine how lonely that would feel.

In my honest opinion I think, you should just try to befriend this girl its f***ing high school it will be over in 4 years and you most likely won't talk to half the people you use to and guess what?! Wait until real life hits you, then you will realize that popularity is nothing! Colleges don't except people because they have the highest amount of facebook friends, and you don't get hired at a high paying job because you we're voted prom queen... its not the end of the world if your not popular and if someone judges you because your hanging around with someone that's a bit different then you don't need them as your friends anyway, because I guarantee you that they will never give you the same kind of true friendship that this poor girl would be willing to give you if you gave her a chance to give it.

• Your right, you don't need anyone to tell you that you are mean and shallow. Maybe if you weren't focused on being popular then you'd attract people of substance.