Is everyone really beautiful?

Or do people just say that to raise peoples' self esteems, what do you think?

• Yes, of course my horse! Everyone is beautiful, even the ugly people.
  • No, hoe. Not everyone is beautiful. Beauty is subjective, and so is ugliness.
  • Beauty has more to do with what's on the inside and everyone is beautiful on the inside... Even rapists and puppy beaters.
  • Why doesn't option C rhyme?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are beautiful for their face, and some are beautiful for their personalities.

What Guys Said 16

• I think so because you never know what others might think about each person. For example, I might find Megan Fox average looking, while others might say she's ugly or hot. Or we can take someone where most people don't find her attractive and I might find her attractive as well. So in reality, each person is attractive, just it depends if more then one other person in the world agrees or disagrees. Even my female friends who I don't find attractive ask me " Am I good looking/beautiful?" Sometimes I will tell a white lie to prevent them from having their self esteem being shattered or rattled. Though , its not always the true, I may not find them attractive , but they could have thousands of men drooling over them. So to wrap it up, each person is different when it comes to their beauty/attractiveness.

• So in other words, because beauty is subjective everyone is beautiful (because anyone can find anyone beautiful)?

• in theory yes. I might find the mona lisa the most beautiful painting in the world, and yet another person may disagree and think its whistlers mother. ( I don't know if I spelled that correctly.) So it really boils down to the individuals views, personality, preference and choice.

• Beauty is a relative term. When you call some human beautiful, you are calling them beautiful compared to the rest of people you know. The ugliest people on earth are more beautiful than apes but you wouldn't call them beautiful because you are aware of more attractive people. If there were no unattractive people, there would still be people that were considered less attractive than the rest. So ya the reason people are called beautiful so often is often to boost people's self-esteem.

• in terms of looks, I guess because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

in terms of personality or the type of person they are I'd say hell no. could an adolf hitler or Augusto pinochet be considered beautiful by anyone with a functioning brain?

• Andy Warhol said 'I've never met someone I couldn't call a beauty.' I agree with him extensively and a lot of the philosophies I've developed about people come out of that statement.

• No. There are some people who were dealt bad cards and there's no beating around the bush on that rodeo.

• I didn't vote because option B doesn't rhyme either. I'm going to be a realist and say that not everybody is beautiful but some not-so-attractive people on the outside are beautiful on the inside but not all.

• b. I always question when I get a compliment thoughb. I always question when I get a compliment though

• According to set societal standards of beauty, no not every one is beautiful. Is there a single person on earth who couldn't be considered beautiful to someone else? No I don't think so.

• Just by your asking I can tell that you're not. You're an over weight, or bbw, whatever you wanna call it, chick who's looking for some reassurance. NOT everyone is beautiful. You have to make yourself that way, and it starts by being positive. Don't be a b! tch and take care of yourself, you'll get there.

• C of sorts. Not everyone is beautiful, truly beautiful. Some are attractive, but to truly be beautiful requires a truly awesome personality and mindset.

• beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. beauty is only skin deep.

• PUPPY BEATERS! My favorites!

• No. it has been said over 9000 times, but...

"beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

A girl could be beautiful to me and ugly to others.

• No, yeah.

• Everyone? No.

• Yes when they were born. after that it depends on how and where they grow up

What Girls Said 14

• I think everyone is beautiful in their own way--some look beautiful, some act beautiful, some create beauty, etc.

• No some people are flat out ugly for an example : Hitler , Osama bin Laden, Rosie Odonel, Donald Trump, George W. Bush. Yeah they are not beutiful not even remotely

• to me-yes,but then again I act and feel like I'm high 24/7 even tho I don't use drugs so...probably just me

• well my boyfriend is..and you agree lol (sorry I just had to..)

back to the question: I'm not nasty so I do say it to raise someones self esteem but everyone is beautiful in there own unique way :)

• no.

i know some aesthetically beautiful people who are d***s. I know some people who have been hit with the ugly stick and have terrible personalities to match. but then I also know some amazing people who aren't so pretty, or the lucky bastards who have both.

i do think that for the most part, everyone is beautiful to someone. it's just a mission finding that person. but generally, yes - people say it to raise peoples esteems or to be PC.

• I think everyone is beautiful because everyone is attracted to different types of people. To one person someone can be ugly but to another that person can be beautiful. 2 people can be looking at the same thing but see it completely different.

• I think not everyone is beautiful, but I include that on inner and outer beauty.

• No. Although, I don't believe anyone is below average. I also don't believe anyone is a ten either.

• Honestly, I'm going to say no. There is definitely inner and outer beauty but some people lack both.

• i think ugly and beautiful are the same thing.

• hmm interesting, care to explain?

• I think your overthinking this lol.

• who me?lol

• I hate that statement...it's like saying everybody goes to heaven.

it's like saying 2+2=299999

• Everyone has something beautiful about them

• NOOOO! This guy says it all. link

• i think everyone has a part of them that is beautiful