Have you Ever opened your wardrobe and realize you don't like most of

It anymore?

Like what was I thinking when I bought this...

Serioulsy I have really few things I really love...

Dont know what to do about it as I can't spend money

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all apart of growing up! Your tastes change (as do size, height, etc), but it's even more of problem when you've become old enough that you can't just go out and have your parents buy you new things. So, my advice to you is this-- make your own clothes to your style! Or, somehow change the ones you do own into something you wear. Not really into that old t-shirt? Is it somehow more appealing if you shred it up and turn it into a scarf? Be creative! There are many how-to's online that detail how to re-vamp your wardrobe with little to no cost.

Best of luck! :)

• Yeah That's what I was thinking because I like the fabric but I don't think the shapes do me any Good and I know how to sew so Good idea ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I had that problem today! I seriously have only three or four shirts I wear in public... That's mostly because after losing 60lbs, the majority of my clothes don't fit anymore and I can't quite afford a new wardrobe, so between clothes I've sewn down and new shirts, and then the few I like, it's not always a good sign.

I can't really afford much either, and I'm pretty stingy with my money as it is, but the majority of my wardrobe is either flannel, button-downs, or polos, and when you wear one after the other it's like "I just wore that outfit the other day, I want something different"... And there's nothing there... Might be time to start buying some tees, lol.

Quarty's answer is awesome, though.

What Girls Said 7

• You are asking what I'm thinking. Every half year I go threw all my clothes and see that I'm disappointed with what I have in front of me. I just don't want to wear them anymore and find myself saying well maybe on a Saturday...

• Yeah its kind of sad right, so many clothes yet not many You like to wear...

Maybe on a Saturday? You would like to shop...

• I only buy what I love ><

The only issue is... I love what I wear so much that I wear them so often. They get old fast sometimes lol

• I have been going through that recently. So I am just cleaning out and getting rid of stuff. I think it happens once in a while.

• Are you given the stuffs away? Or do You sell it?

Do You but new stuffs to replace them

• Me too most my clothes aren't fit specially the pants as I lost weight...

• cool, congrats on the weight loss.

• Yes! I usually wear the things that I like so much that it gets old fast. I usually sell my clothes that I don't care for that much anymore at resale shops :)

• Haha no I usually wear really drab clothing items on the weekend so I resort to savign them for that :( lol quite sad

Of course the error on page thing :)

• not really. I don't shop that much, but when I do, I really make sure I love what I'm buying...

• Story of my life. Ugh.