What do you think when you see a cute girl and ugly girl hanging out?

when I say cute I mean she's good looking but not jaw dropping or anything. and when I say ugly I mean really unfortunate looking, like nothing can really help her.

there are two girls at my school who are best friends, one is cute and the other downright ugly. girls understand that they're really close and looks don't matter, but guys are always asking why they're friends.

what would you think if you saw them together at the mall or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think "Look at those two girls hanging out together. How lovely! The one on the left is a cutie pie."

What Guys Said 5

• i'd be glad the cute girl isn't shallow and hangs out with her because she's a great friend.

unlike some girls that only hang out with other pretty girls...

and I'd hope they stay friends forever cause losing a best friend sucks ass.

and I see this a lot lately in high school kids, they just go from click to click.

part of growin up I guess.

• I wouldn't think anything of it...

If it was at a club, then it would be awkward, because then it would be like, I'd like to talk to that girl, but I don't want her really ugly friend to feel bad because no guy ever approaches her, so I'll go up to someone else.

• beauty and the beast.

• i think, "perfect. one to dance with and one to hold my drink."

• This is bad but many guys think the good looking girl hangs with her to make her self look and feel better...

What Girls Said 2

• some plain girls will hang out with ugly girls so they look better then plain..

• I'm ugly and many of my friends are hot. People become friends because they have common interests and get along well. Honestly, though ... people don't put that much thought into two people they see hanging out unless they are sucking face ;)