Does your style ever affect your significant other?

Ever since my significant other started dating me his style has changed drastically as compared to when he was dating his other two ex's. I'm not saying this is a bad thing because I LOVE the way his style is now! ;) He wears way more graphics on his shirts, I just bought him a new pair of jeans because he forgot his at home before we came down to his dad's house. He wears more hoodies than he used to (I bought him one from aeropostale & he LOVED it!) But it seems like my style is wearing off on him & was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys just wear whatever people buy them :) Others have a really strong fashion sense and have very definite ideas.

I think it could rub off on him, or perhaps he always would of liked it but needed someone to introduce it to him.

In general, my style effects my wife the most, because of the two of us, I am the fashionista. There is a nasty stereotype that liking women's fashion and being a guy is automatic qualification for being gay. Whoever created that stereotype is wrong :) I'm straight and I love lady's fashion. I actually don't care about my own fashion, wearing just whatever, but I love to dress her up.

So does the style ever effect the SO? Well, I suppose it does!

What Girls Said 0