Does it lower your attraction if a girl doesn't wear make up?

I don't wear make up to school or anything, and some of my friends think that's weird... do guys find it less attractive when girls don't wear make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao, look at these guys. ya it lowers the attraction. the make up industry is huge, you really think it could make it that big if it didn't have a product that really worked...really well? of course not. don't go overbaord with it though

What Guys Said 3

• haha. depends. little to none is the best tho. caking makeup on looks horrible.

• No, not really it doesn't. I mean yeah, it is very different from the norm, but I know I'd much rather see the girl than the makeup hiding her face

• No, it doesn't lower you attraction if you don't wear makeup. In fact I really don't like it when my girl wears makeup because it hides her real beauty, though it might make her look better, but I still don't like it.

What Girls Said 0