What do you mostly talk about?

when you have a conversation with people, what is it about most of the times?

secs?

school?

work?

girls?

ninjas?

life?

secs?

clothes?

food?

secs?

i really don't even know, my conversations are random as hell..

music, art, sports?

Most Helpful Girl

• At school I mostly talk about: our messed up families, boys, how boring certain classes are, what we want to do in the future like drive across north America and south America and back again in a hippy van, become hippies, what we would do if we were guys (; , ect.

With my weekend buddy we mostly talk about: Books, our dream guys, current school, colleges, who likes who gossip and I try to bring up world problems and recent news because they interest me but my friend give me the standard 'i don't care about it at all, you should please stop talking now or I'll try my best to randomly change the subject throughout your speech' glare. D:

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 11

• lifestyle, government, politics, or life experiences.

• I usually talk about wherever I am. If I'm in school, it's about school or a teacher. With friends. it's either school, video games, personal, girls, or something random. If I'm around the hood guys then it's usually the phat janks since that and sports are the only conversations they are capable of holding.

• We usually complain and talk about everyone who is at fault in a given situation.

• Potatoes

• if I have my choice it would be music or some other aspect of pop culture.

• Movies, sex, life, how much it sucks not having a job or money

• Random stuff. Got awhile?

• Work, news, and youtube videos.

• nothing specific

• The things that are coming out of my mouth? Or what the other person is talking about, which is usually a discussion about the air speed velocity of a swallow, or how poor karkingjack was sent all the way back to vietnammmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Whatever works its way into the conversation. If someone is interesting, the conversation is going somewhere other than generic.