Why do some old people look at people from their windows?

I noticed some old ladies looking out thier windows...straight peeping at everyone...for hours...and hours...And the do it some obviously...-_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are lonely and many older people have lost the ability to get out and do things. Since the loss of my grandfather, my grandmother has been very lonely, even though she still has a group of friends and hobbies she does weekly. When you go your entire life around people, married, working, and hanging around with friends and then all the sudden you start to lose everyone in your life it can get very lonely. Next time you see an old person doing that smile and wave hello. Brighten their day just a little bit. The sands of time chase all of us. You'll be there eventually, so have some compassion. =)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• Well, when you're retired, your spouse has passed away, most of your friends have passed away, and your children hardly visit, what else are you going to do with all your spare time?

• I guess they're lonely and they don't have other people in their life much so they like to stare at other people or watch them. OR they are paranoid or something and scared someone might rob them O_o

• Because they are looking for some fresh gossip!

• I don't know. they must be serial killers searching for their next prey.

• Cause they have no lives, Cuddle_Muffin dear. :)

• Boredom.