Cute girls or sexy girls?

do you like one over the other? would you rather be one or the other?

do you think one has it easier with men than the other?

• Cute girls
  • Sexy girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Im into girls and I'm attracted to both, more or less.

Personally, I've always been the sexy girl. Its inevitable because of my face and my body shape. People close to me would call me cute because of my mannerisms at times, but most people just call me sexy or pretty, beautiful, things like that. I rarely ever get "cute" from most people.

I honestly think cute girls have it easier. My friends who are really cute but not very sexy don't have as much negative attention or issues with men as I do. I literally feel sexually harrassed sometimes when I'm walking down the street or on the subway. I've had guys follow me when I try to ignore them and make degrading comments about my body. Guys give me way too much attention when I don't really want it that much. And being the "sex bomb" or whatever means getting attention from the bad weeds too. I've had men lie about their relationship status so they could take a shot at sleeping with me. Married men are included in that. I actually unknowingly had an affair with a husband and father of three and I felt horrible about it afterward. I just get lots of negative attention and my looks are the main reason. I don't always want to be bothered either. I'm flirty sometimes, yes, but when I'm trying to get to my destination or something I like to be left alone, especially if you don't have anything significant to say anyway. These men just think I need to hear every thought they have about my body. Even just the simplest "youre a beautiful woman" is very uncomfortable and inappropriate in certain settings (my employer said that to me, for example.)

Oh, and I almost never get the guys who genuinely want a long term relationship. Apparently my look sends the wrong message. (And by "my look" I mean the way my body fits in clothes. ) I'm not always looking for a relationship, but I'm not closed off to it either. I've been in a serious relationship before, don't get me wrong, but I get tons of guys just wanting to f*** me. That's okay sometimes, but not ALL the time. It gets exhausting and I'm just left jaded by it all.

I even like some of the nerdy guys I see around campus (I find some of them attractive, I mean) but they definitely don't like me. They barely pay attention to me. le sigh.

sorry for the rant lol but this is something I relate to a lot :/

• how can someone give me a thumbs down for this? wth? lol

What Girls Said 10

• Most dudes want a beautiful girl in general.

The Beautiful girl always has a beautiful personality.

Now as for Sexy..The Sexy Girl always has the looks.

Now as for a Cute..The Cute Girl always has the personality...and sometimes the looks.

Now the Cute girl can sometimes be the Beautiful girl...but the sexy girl can never..The cute girl can become the sexy girl because of the other items included in her package...apart form titalating assets.

• Guys on GaG prefer cute.

In real life, my observations and experiences, guys prefer sexy.

Butttt, I hear guys call girls they genuinely like "cute" and I prefer it when a guy likes me

• Sexy is mostly just visual attraction. That's it.

• Lol. I don't say that. I say it how it is. I don't try to make people feel good about themselves.

• I never said you did.

But a lot of things said on here aren't what happens in reality

• i get called cute alot. from my experience sexy is just a visual thing and cute is a combo of personality & looks.

• I'd rather be called cute.

• I'd go with being called cute over sexy anyday.

I think it refers to both personality and looks. (:

• i'm usually called cute, more than sexy. and I like being called cute instead of sexy.

• If I were a guy I'd prefer a girl that looks sexy and has a cute personality (:

• well I'm definitely not the cutesy type, but I notice guys find them less intimidating and more approachable. so I think they have it easier. my sister is really cute and her look is less intense than mine. facial features mainly but even the way she carries herself I guess. I think I have a more sultry/serious look. I take after our mother more, which I love, but my mom isn't the most approachable person either. (shes married though so its not like it matters lol) my eyes and eyebrows aren't as doe-eyed as my sister's, my lips and bone structure are totally different, etc. the way we dress is different as well. She has a very feminine, cutesy doll look, while I have more of a chic, ice woman thing going on. She gets approached more, and she gets nicer gestures. Guys look at me a lot, but I don't get approached as much. She's the type who is adored by everyone.

So I think cute girls have it easier with men, for sure.

• im so happy now that I've been called cute!

• Guys like both. You can be both. Cute usually refers to a certain charteristic about a girl. Sexy refers to how a woman displays herself, her sexuality, her confidence, etc.

What Guys Said 7

• cute face and sexy body is the best.

if I had to choose tho, I'd go with the sexy girls for hook ups and cute girls for gf's as long as their bodies weren't unattractive.

cause what it comes down to is love making the girl more attractive in my eyes than she really is.

• I like girls that are sexy, from a visual perspective. Although being cute isn't bad. I like girls that think of themselves as sexy, and I think that's really what the difference is.

• Cute, not even a freaking contest.

• Cuties are relationship material and they make me smile which is hard to do unless I'm laughing.

Sexy girls are just for sex with or simply eye candy.

• I prefer cute.

• cute girls are better, "sexy" girls are just eye candy

• i like cute girls more. I don't know they seem more friendly down to earth and aren't as concerned with looks. of course this is just my thoughts