Do any other girls notice a guys hands?

I notice the attractiveness level of guys hands. Like some guys have what I think are attractive hands and some guys just don't. Does any one else do this or am I just an awkward person with a weird hand fetish?

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice hands sometimes. Usually when I find everthing about the guy really attractive, I end up looking at his hands and noticing how strong they look. But only sometimes, haha

I don't think it's really weird. Just another thing that we admire, just like shoulders, or a good, strong jawline! :-)

What Guys Said 5

• I think you may be the latter, haha. Unless hands are something that are commonly viewed as attractive by women. We'll have to see the female answers to determine :P

• I've never heard it before here but a lot of girls here seem to like hands. You aren't alone.

• You've never heard it before here because it seems awkward to tell a guy he has attractive hands...

• Probably true

• What are attractive hands.

Could you furnish and example.

My hands are probably ugly as they are big and hairy.

As for women...I do notice their hands.

There is such a thing as manhands.

• I don't know how to explain attractive hands...there are acctractive hands and there are unattractive hands...like bigger hands are more attractive and for some reason I think it's kinda attractive if you can see the one big vain on top and the fivers have to be just right. It's hard for me to explain. Hairy = not attractive but that's just my opinion.

• actually, its not a strange thing to notice at all.

i've asked Q's about it and most girls love hands.

• Great, now I need to worry about the size of my hands.

What Girls Said 7

• They are probably loads of girls who think about guys hands just like you.

But unfortunetly...Idfaf about this situation...i usually look at the face...

• No, I'm the same way! I've always thought I was weird, haha.

• I love hands, they need to be big, because I'm 5''8 and I looove the feeling of being small, so if a guys hand is huge and its on my back its so nice. And big hands look hot!

• nah, you're not alone. I notice hands as well.

• I definitely notice a guy's hands. It's not weird at all. :)

• hell yeah! I have a man hand fetish!

• I determine it to be a common fetish. Me and one of my friends also have this fetish. My other friends are like "WTF, I don't even notice guys hands. o_O"

You could always just ask your friends if they notice guys hands or if they think there is a very clear difference between attractive male hands and unattractive male hands?