Who's gotten a facial?

Did you welcome it?

I've never done that, will I like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep.

Whether or not you enjoy it probably depends most on your attitude. If you think the idea is hot, you'll probably enjoy it.

What Guys Said 7

• Heh, it seems that there is some confusion on this page as to which type of facial you're referring to. xD Although given the category (style) I'm assuming you mean a spa facial. No. I've never gotten one. (Haven't received any other type either, for that matter!) I don't think I'd like it. I'll stick with soap.

• i heard that you can get an STD in your face from that. You could get herpes in your eye. I didn't know this until about 2 month ago

• Is this a cosmetic/beauty care kind of question that people are thinking is sexual!?

• never had one, no. giving one looks like a good time, though.

• Never gotten one, never had the desire to do so.

• Idk, would you like it?

• Giving one looks fun.

What Girls Said 3

• Facials are a great way to relax, although, for the price, you can just do it at home.

1. Start with a gentle exfoliator and really take your time gently massaging it into your face. Rinse this off with warm water, and pat dry with a towel- extra points if its a warm towel from the dryer1

2. Then go to a hydrating mask. These masks you leave on for about 10-20 minutes. Put on dry skin and leave on while you paint your nails or just read your favorite magazine. When you are done, your face will be hydrated and glowing. Wash off with warm water.

3. When you are done with that, use a rejuvinating moisturizer, or, my favorite, an anti aging one by Olay. They are great, the moisturizer is super smooth and smells great.

When you are done, your skin will glow and look healthy.

• I have gotten mini facials but never full blown exotic sea scrubs or mud masks. They feels good but I think orange pulp and honey would clog my pores.

• Yes, I have and I enjoyed it very much. Very relaxing.