Why have a lipstick that's paler than your skin?

It always freaks me out when a girl wears something like that. O.o

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Really ? I think it's pretty.. I'm not one to wear bright red lipstick either, I hate it.

Kind of going off what your saying girls that put cover-up on their lips freaks me out.. then you really can't see them, having a pink gloss doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I'd wear it.

link

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of the time girls wear it so that their faces aren't overwhelmed with to much color. If you wear dramatic eye makeup and red lips you look like a hooker so usually it's one or the other. Light eye makeup with a vibrant lip or dark eye makeup with a minimal lip. Beauty gurus are always going on and on about smokey eyes + nude lips. I personally don't wear it but I don't need lipstick to begin with so I don't really care =)

• Lol I have a relative that does that haha. Where I live we call them hungary lips...that or crack lips haha.

• i know! it completely goes against the point of lipstick and makes you look like barbie-zombie

• You must admit, the first zombie has very pretty eyes...

• absolutely,she's gorgeous,too bad she hates her lips and punishes them :I

• Good question O_O I'm not sure, I find it weird too ha ha :P

• I hate it! I don't know why girls wear it like that.

What Guys Said 0