How to become a stylish guy?

How to become a stylish guy ? I am simple guy and want to become stylish guy what things I should do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear clothes that fit, look good, suit you and the situation, are interesting without being flashy, and make you look even better.

I'm sure you think 'that's not helpful', but its the truth, and its why saying 'buy this' or 'wear that' doesn't work.

You need to figure out what looks good on YOU with what in what situation.

What Girls Said 3

• link

rub it in eeeverywhere

and other lovely videos in the sidebar for your entertainment

• Its really not that hard... You could use your regular casual clothes and just spicy it up a little, like wear bold colors, get a red all star and use it with neutral colors...use a fedora hat,

A bit gay on the sandals but he is stylish

link

link

• Check that site everyone is pretty stylish there, I like it to get inspired...As the guys most are gay guys I don't know if you are, but make sure you don't look like you tried to hard and its not looking girly, I would bet on using bold colors, hats and shoes...

• choose a look and stick to it

What Guys Said 2

• you could look at one of your friends who is has a nice style, and try to adapt his style..

not exactly copying but more something alike...

but I think you should wear clothes where you're most comfortable in : )

• There are many styles to choose, just for the sake of god don't become emo, goth or anything like that!

Mostly stylish dudes are either rappers, rockers or well-groomed guys.

Some also choose a bit from everything to make their own personal style.