Do guys like the look of lots of make up?

It seems like guys always go for the girls who wear like fake eyelashes and a lot of mascara, not saying its a bad thing or anything, I just wanted to hear some opnions about make up from guys and girls. Because I only wear mascara on a daily basis

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess some guys do.. I personally don't like them though, I prefer her to have little or no makeup on, just more pretty to me I guess =P

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, we do! Don't trust all those fools here who say otherwise! They are lying!

Trust action not words! You have noticed how guys act, so you already know the answer!

• lol you disagreed with all the guys? xD

• but what if the girl is much prettier without makeup?

• That's very unlikely to happen, but I gotta tell most of guys have no idea if the girl has make-up or hasn't, as they always wear at least something! I can tell that about myself aswell, I notice it only when there's loads of it.

• No :) Lol me and My friends call it cake up when there's too much

• Generally no. If it is aspecial occasion yes. subtle touches go a long way.

• Ewww. No. :p

What Girls Said 3

• They don't mind it. I see cake faces with boyfriends all of the time. All that matters is that the girl is attractive, be it with or without makeup

• they have no idea when it comes to makeup. listen to yourrslef, not them

• They claim otherwise but they love it when a girl is fake and sexy