How often do you shave?

The hair on my face is... lively shall we say. I can shave in the morning and have shadow stubble later that day, Arab man beard :) If I don't shave for a week I look like some sort of messiah, biblical figure

Girls, how often do you shave your legs, under-arms?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ab out on par with you. I like to have some kind of stubble, so I shave about every other day (or at least trim it with my clippers if I want it longer). If I'm going to work or something where I need to be more clean shaven then I have to shave that morning; if I shave the night before it does no good.

What Girls Said 7

• I shave my under-arms every day but I only shave my legs on the days when I'm going to wear a skirt or shorts or if I know there is a chance my legs are going to be touched haha. I work all the time and go to school full time so if I don't have to take the time to shave I wont.

• every other day, usually.

• once in 2 weeks.

I don't grow body hair fast.

• every other day

• Maybe once a week. I wax mostly

• I shave my underarms every time I take a shower usually. I shave my legs when I get stubble in the summer, but in the fall/spring/winter, I shave when I know someone's going to see or feel my legs.

• Every other day. I'm pretty OCD about it.

What Guys Said 8

• Usually everyday. Only because I have to for work. I have the same problem if I shave in the morning by 3 or so I start showing stubbles. I usually don't shave on my off days though.

• I don't shave anymore just trim it with scissors so it stays stubble and not a beard. I am pretty much at the same point as you where if I shave in the morning by dinner time I already got stubble.

• Once a week is all I need, I'm naturally pretty baby-faced.

• I'm fortunate enough to not have scruffy facial hair, although I wish I had that look at times. I only have to shave maybe twice a week so that I stay looking clean.

• Daily. Sometimes I'll skip a day because I'm lazy, but I don't like the look and feel.

• every other week

• Every day, I get solid 5 o'clock shadow by the afternoon.

• I have very little facial hair. :( like once every two weeks