Thoughts on Auburn hair color?

Not "red", but auburn...it has that autumn feel & I'm seriously considering turning my normal brown hair into a dark auburn color... I've never tried it before, I always just go darker brown to almost black. so what do you guys think about that hair tone in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. One of my exes had auburn hair... Most gorgeous thing ever, especially when it got caught in the sunlight.

F***. Now, I'm gonna think about her all night. Well done.

What Guys Said 2

• Auburn is good on the right person. I mean it can be on anyone , but it depends if the right person pulls it off , instead of them being best as a blond or something.

• Hot

What Girls Said 3

• Auburn is actually the color I've been dying my hair for a while now, I've only dyed it twice though. I really like it, but right now you can't really tell because it faded because I dyed it in early August.

But anyways to answer the question, I really like the color a lot and I would recommend it :)

• It's nice. A lot of people have been dying their hair that color, apparently it's "in".

• my hairs auburn and guys seem to like it so go for it!