Any tips on being "less" ugly.. :(

I always get teased about my naturally dark hair and pale skin... Is there anyway I could make them stop teasing me, or any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Snow white had 7 little men chasing after her, a witch became jealous and tried to poison her... Snow White was hot stuff, the people you know are ignorant, lack taste :)

What Guys Said 4

• stand next to me in the club. stand next to me in the club while holding my drink. stand next to the other two hot women standing next to me in the club holding my drink. (choose only one)

• Dark hair, pale skin... That sounds hot. Stop being moronically insecure.

• You sound hot. What color are your eyes? You skinny? big?

• My eyes are dark brown.. And I'm not fat.. which is a good thing I suppose

• You sound totally hot girl!

• People will always tease. Give them a nice cup of shut the hell up by impressing everyone. Could be a new outfit, could be a new body image, or anything your mind can come up with. I'm a shorter guy, so I know that people can be unrelenting and cruel. But several months ago I changed their perception of me after following a year long exercise routine.

What Girls Said 6

• Ignore them.

Seriously, people who tease others are ridiculously immature. I've never come across anyone being bullied or teased, but if I did I could easily make the f***tards shut up. Those who bully and tease are often the most sensitive and emotional. It's not hard at all to get to them.

But anyways. I promise you, I know what it sounds like to hear this & I know it's cliche and annoying, but this is one of those things you've got to learn to embrace and accept. -_- I know, cliche and it's easier said than done, but it's true. If I had a step by step guide on how to do it exactly, I'd tell.

Perhaps you should experiment with hair color. OMG you know what looks awesome, pale skin with red hair!

• you don't sound ugly at all,i get teased about being pale and having dark hair too,mostly ''vampire'' stuff,but I consider the contrast awesome,and hey,look at megan fox and katy perry-they're doin' okay,don't you think? lol

• You are young, if they are teasing you for something so silly they might actually be attracted to you...

Many people likes the pale with dark hair, if I was as pale as you I would totally go redhair as it looks only good in pale skin and its such a Nice hair color...

If you think you are too pale use a bit of make up, I really doubt you are ugly...

• That's SO HOT!

You should stop listening to what others say. Embrace your beauty :)

• If you mean you are very hairy and people use the monkey joke on you, you're not the first and only to go through that, so don't worry too much.

You could shave, wax or discolor it.

If it's legs, tummy, groin, or someplace like that you can either shave or wax it.

If it's arms or face, discolor it, don't try to shave it or wax it, 'cause it'll only grow thicker and darker.

• I always laugh inside when I see white girls talking about being considered ugly or unattractive because their skin is too light.

I'm black and I can easily tell you white girls who complain about that are so full of themselves. pale skin is worshiped around the world and people buy hundreds of dollars of bleaching cream to have that skin type. People always make fun of darker ethnicity's.

• If people told me I was ugly a lot I would tend to believe them too. Race has nothing to do with it. :-P

• Just to let you know... I think dark skin is beautiful, (it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than being a vampire TRUST me)

• im white so I wouldn't know and I see a lot of beutifull black woman often but I do think its harder for them and if I were you maybe you could try a punk or goth look might work for ya I naturaly have dark hair and light skin as well