Do boys like girls wearing skirts much more than other kind of costumes?

wanna know the truth most eagerly .the boys around me doesn't like skirts very much .is it true ?

Most Helpful Guy

• women in skirts are nice to look at but honestly I find that it makes a woman less approachable because in my opinion it says she's neither practical nor casual, two things I find attractive on a deeper level than just visual

• thanks for your answer .now I know why a friend of mine said wearing skirts were "unnatural "

What Guys Said 5

• Love skirts. The problem with those is that when you sit down, you need to cross your legs. This comes over as a defensive pose, which makes someone less approachable.

• yeah I like the gal with skirt but the the legs should be in shape and no hair and there should be a walking style otherwise wearing a skirt is very weired thing...

• i may be wrong here (and correct me if I am) but..isnt china one of those countries where women should be "bundled up" and not "allowed" to show an unnecessary amount of skin. or is that just middle eastern countries.

also, it really just depends on your body type. and the skirt itself. if you've got curves, then its best to wear tight fitting skirts. but, if not then wear other kinds of skirts.

• of course no,we chinese are traditional in some way ,but certainty cannot compare to iranian women wrapping their hair up.

so no matter you've got curves or not ,skirts are always the best choice ,just pay attention to the fittest kind ,right ?

• Costumes? You mean outfits? lol I like shorts and pants a lot better.

• I prefer a girl in a skirt or dress over anything else.

What Girls Said 0