He took my hoodie, is he flirting?

So there is this guy I like on my team. We don't talk a lot, but when we do he smiles a lot. I would say that he doesn't say anything flirtatious though. (at least I think, I'm really bad at telling!) Also note that he's a really friendly person in general. But anyways so this morning I took my hoodie off and laid it a few feet away from me while I was stretching. He came up and when I looked up he was pulling on my hoodie and smiling. I laughed and he just gave me a smirk, sort of. He wore it for about five minutes and then took it off. Do you think this is flirting? And could he like me? Thanks so much for answering! :)

It would be cool if some guys would answer too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this guy seems pretty confident with you, and in a way it is flirting, but it looks like he is being cautious about it, just in case you don't like him, keep a level head and eventually he will make it obvious he is flirting, and eventually will ask you out,x

What Guys Said 3

• i'm not sure , I think he does like you but he either doesn't have the right strategy , or he doesn't like you enough to go and flirt give him sometime and show him that you care about him more than other guys(cause he might get jealous).

• yes I think he is flirting with you. Ask him out

• That would be amateur flirting, yes.

What Girls Said 3