How often do you smile?

Are you one of those people who are always smiling? link

One that only smiles when there's something to smile about?

Doesn't like to smile if they can't help it?

Never smiles. Never. Whatsoever. link

Most Helpful Guy

• Everday, several times a day, joker born and bred

What Guys Said 6

• I would honestly rate myself as the type of person who only smiles when there's something to smile about, which fortunately is alot. I'm always thinking of funny jokes that happened before and keep myself in good company and health, I'm legitimately happy! :D :D :D

• I smile a lot but not all the time, when talking with friends I smile, when I meet new people I smile and even when I'm saying hi to a girl I like I do an extra nice smile hahha. Smiling is charming

• I like to smile, laugh and joke a lot but I'm not one of those silly people who ALWAYS have a grin on their face

• i smile while jokeing with friends. Or thinking of somthing funny

• Very rarely. Unless I'm laughing or in a very good mood.

• Once in a minute or two :)

What Girls Said 4

• Well it's not like I walk around all the time with a creepy grin on my face, but it's easy to get me to smile. I smile at a lot of things. I guess I'm a smiley person! :-) (see)

• I smile all the time, especially when I am at work or when I am stressed I just think about funny things and it makes me smile and I laugh. Luckily I work normally by myself at work so I don't look foolish or wierd. But yeah I smile all the time it gets me through the day and when people p*ss me off I just kill with kindness. :D

• i'm number 3. I control when I smile and if its out of my control, I avoid being around people or ill hide my face.

• I'm practically smiling all the time. ha ha I'm one of those dorky people that will start smiling to themselves because they randomly thought of something funny