What Do You Splurge On?

What items do you not mind splurging on? What do you consider "splurging?"

For me, electronics, makeup(to some it would be considered splurging), nail polish, shoes & handbags. My latest obsession is nail polish :P

It depends on the item on what I consider splurging. For shoes, $150 +, for handbags $400 +(depending on the brand), nail polish $35+

Although I don't purchase too many handbags, cause I use a cross body :D

And if you're gonna say I enjoy splurging on plastic or cosmetic surgery, I don't :) Yes I want surgery, but I'm not splurging :P

Updates:
Not that it matters, but I also splurge on hair products & vitamins and supplements. Sorry :P
lol @ trolling and harassment

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• weed, if that counts.

5|2
    0|0
    • Anything counts

• Show All
    • about 3 weeks to a month, just drink a sh*tton of water.

• Ahhhhhh fudge

thanks.

You get best answer for being such a good sport

What Guys Said 13

• Supplements

Exercise equipment

Motorcycle gear

Electronics

Tools

1|0
    0|0
    • Are tools expensive?

• Ones that actually do what they're supposed to do can be ridiculously expensive. Unless we're talking about a hammer, I wouldn't trust any tool I bought from the dollar store. There's a reason Craftsman screwdrivers are $30 for a set of 5 screwdrivers while Wal-mart sells them for 8.99.

• 'm more of a I splurge on most things and cheap on others. I mainly splurge on electronics for sure. I am pretty cheap when it comes to clothes.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate my keyboard. It just completely ignores my fingers sometimes lol.

• supplements

workout/exercise books/plans - fortunately I have a gym membership & don't have to pay for equipment like poor ole' WZ :D

books (nonfiction)

sometimes tools & electronics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Video games 0_0

2|0
    0|0
    • which ones?

• Show All
    • Wow, no Gears 3?

• Good gamer!

• link <<<<<< that!>

1|2
    0|0
  • Things I really don't need most of the time. Electronics. Annoying electronics no less.

3|1
    0|0
  • idk I waste my money on everything I see lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheezits so f***ing delicious

2|0
    0|0
    • Cheezits are very delicious my fellow panda

• Show All
    • LOL

yesssirrr, that's why I fill up a little baggy with them. I like to mix the cheddar and white cheddar. My mom is unfortunately the devil and HATES them.

• How is that even possible sneak them into her cereal

• The curiosity still continues to rage inside the 17 year old girl. As if she would do it once and then stop after that. Yes the hypothetical female should have thought things through. But she didn't listen. No sympathy from me

0|0
    2|0
    • You're right. NOW, I'm gonna go shoot up coke. Let me call my dealer.

Next week meth?

maybe the week after that I'll down oxycodone while high on meth AFTER downing a bottle of Jack Daniels and I'll speed through a school zone at an elementary school

• Hello, wanna respond?

• Are you serious right now, anon? You sound like a propaganda film - very Reefer Madness-y.

• Nothing. I just horde money. Anything I consider spending money on, I usually decide against it and keep my cash. My computer has a missing key, a cracked screen, overheats, randomly cuts off my wireless access, has a broken corner, only one operable USB port (and it's only partially operable), and I refuse to pay any money to get it fixed or get a new one.

The last thing I spent any real money on was setting up a fishtank, and I spent about $50.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lube

2|1
    0|0
    • Isn't it like a couple of bucks bro?

• Show All
    • Lots of people need to masturbate. I can't risk running out.

• Oh, nevermind. You're a dude. I don't need lube and actually prefer it to be slightly dry cause of friction

• Sasha Grey

1|1
    0|0
    • On her videos? I can't stand her for some reason, although she's undeniably hot

• It was the first thing I thought of when you said 'splurge'

there are hotter p*rn stars I know

I buy quite a lot of comic books though

What Girls Said 13

• Undies, without a question. Any time I go shopping I'll buy like $20-30 in panties >< Thank goodness I don't go shopping often D: If I did, I'd be SO broke. I just can't get enough of them. They're so purrrrdddy

1|0
    0|0
  • Audio-related stuff, I'm willing to spend a pretty good amount of money on headphones or speakers (not like a ridiculous amount though)

And makeup, if it's something I'm really in love with. (most of my stuff is really cheap so I don't know if it counts)

1|0
    0|0
  • quilting material.

I spend a lot of money on making quilts then giving them away.

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans and jewelry

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm shoes, purses, perfumes and travels.

1|0
    0|0
  • DVD's, makeup and occasionally handbags :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Movies! God, I spend an OBSENE amount on movies...

What can I say? They're my weakness. :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • And by the way, I meant obscene... I forgot the 'c'. Yes, I'm a bit of a grammar nerd. How could you tell? :-)

• I hate spending money, Lol like seriously I'm the cheapest person ever.

However I do splurge on handbags,make-up,and haircutting scissors for my clients.

1|0
    0|0
  • Books, DVDs, phones, bags, bras and anything anime related :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Ice Coffee

1|1
    0|0
    • Delish

Are you one of those crazy coffee people?

• Show All
    • Muahahahaha

Yes :P

I drink coffee every now & then & I can enjoy dark. People are always like "why?" cause they think it's nasty or just unappealing

• Like anything dangerous the dark side is for the brave, Mwahahahaha! *evil smirk* =D

• beginning of the year: nail polish

middle of year: hair crap

right now: iced tea

1|0
    0|0
  • Opiates

3|0
    0|0
  • Electronics.

Weirdly, boots but not really any other kind of shoes. If it's boots I'd spend between 100-200...not super expensive but for me that kind of is. If it is another kind of shoes though, spending more than 50 is a lot for me.

Makeup. I know people debate but I find that certain products really do make a difference, or are simply not available at the drugstore.

I'd splurge on a good coat or handbag, but not often.

1|0
    0|0