How to gain extra weight?

I want particularly more meat on my face, Because I have a bony look. Ant tips on how to gain weight? Other then eating a lot Because I do eat a lot and I don't gain weight. Any type of pills I could take to gain a little more weight? If there is something that I could focus the weight gaining on a particular part that would be great, if not I don't mind gaining weight overall. I'm 6'3 180lb(heavy bones not a lot of meat)

Most Helpful Guy

• protein shakes, consume more calories... I'm trying to consume an average of 7000 calories a day, its ridiculously hard, but should have nice results

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say, but even if you do gain weight, it's up to your body where it decides to put that weight. It's something to keep in mind when going about this. You can gain an extra 10-15 lbs and still have that face. Blame your genes.

What Guys Said 2

• After 35, or 40 if you are lucky, you will be fighting "The Battle Of The Bulge". Enjoy your slimness while you still have it, young man!

• Build body fat.

I wish I had a bony face...