Do you have a hard time keeping your balance on the treadmill?

lol I feel like I'm going to fall off...especially if I look at the t.v. which for some reason is too high...not at eye level at all! Fortunately, I haven't fallen yet or hit the sides but maybe one of these days...lol! And no I am sober! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• yea... I almost ate it once.. don't look to the side and if you want to watch TV make sure you pick a treadmill that has a TV smack dab in front of it.. lol

What Guys Said 6

• 1|0
    • lol he's definitely asking for it!

• lol, I know what you mean about falling off when looking at something tho, it seems weird for some reason.

• I do feel like about to fall off and glide in space for a couple seconds only if I look away from the direction I'm running, it just naturally throws you off balance because your eyes are not fixed

• True! Hard to keep looking straight ahead though because nothing to look at...sometimes I'll try to put a magazine in front and scan it...

• Not really... then again, I don't bother with lame treadmills. :P

• Never had a hard time keeping my balance

• Easy for me when I do it. Unless I turn it on full-speed that is. You may be a little dizzy.

• No, I don't have that problem. Try holding on to the rails/handles. If you find yourself stumbling you may want to slow down a little bit. You may be tiered and would naturally slow down but the pace of the treadmill is constant. This may be leading to missteps. It's something to consider.

What Girls Said 2

• Eh, it happens. If they're narrow, then yeah it's definitely hard keeping balance on those things. When we ran our tests in lab, we had spotters for the runners on the treadmill. So it's not as uncommon as you think. :p

• Haha yeah! I'm a good athlete but I swerve when I run. -___- kinda sad. Also my legs are long so I feel like I'm going to fall off the back!